Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mexico: UFO Ovedr Skyscraper


INEXPLICATA
The Journal of Hispanic Ufology
November 26, 2005
===================================================================================================================================
DATE: 11.26.05
MEXICO: ORBS PHOTOGRAPHED OVER THE TORRE LATINOAMERICANA
On the evening of November 21, I was driving along Ave. Juarez in Mexico City and I decided to take some photographs of the Torre Latinoamericana.

From the moment in which I took the first photo, I noticed that two lights were descending at a considerable rate of speed and decided to activate the camera several times, obtaining the following sequence:
I employed a Samsung U-CA505, 5 megapixel camera, ASA 400
When these pictures were taken, I advised my husband and son of the event, as they were with me at the time. They did not manage to see this phenomenon unaided and the phenomenon was only visible through the viewfinder of my camera.
Everything happened on only one minute, from 21:15 to 21:16 hours. It should be noted that there was neither rain nor drizzle in downtown Mexico City at the time. The prevailing temperature was 54 degrees Centigrade with winds from the north at 22 km/h, according to a report from the National Meterological Service.
Daytime photo taken on November 22, 2005

Profr. Ana Luisa Cid
www.analuisacid.com
Sources:
Servicio Meteorol?gico Nacional
Comisi?n Federal de Electrici

==================================================================================================================================

Translation (c) 2005. Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology (IHU).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home